Apple is about to introduce high-fidelity music quality to Apple Music; this according to a new report coming in from Hits Double Daily. Apple Music has a developed a very strong subscription base since its introduction, and where it has […]
More On 2nd
- Amazing Deal Brings Office 365 Lifetime Account For Only $7, Windows 10 Pro For $11, Office 2019 For $34, More
- 12.9-Inch M1 iPad Pro Supply Runs Short With Shipping Estimates As Late As July
- This Dual Dash Cam Can Record Two Streams Of Video In 1080p, Currently Just $134.99
- Bring 21W USB-C Fast Charging To Your Car By Spending Just $10.70 Today
- Apple TV’s Siri Remote Could Gain Find My App Support Down The Road, Here’s Why
Apple is about to introduce high-fidelity music quality to Apple Music; this according to a new report coming in from Hits Double Daily.
Apple Music has a developed a very strong subscription base since its introduction, and where it has gone through some major updates, the addition of a new HiFi tier will be a breakthrough.
Competitor, Spotify, has already announced that it will be launching a similar experience somewhere later in 2021.
Interestingly, the report also notes that Apple’s HiFi tier tier will be announced alongside the release of the upcoming AirPods 3, which may happen around the time Spotify launches its own new stream.
Apple is said to offer the new tier at the same $9.99 price point it offers Apple Music’s standard subscription at.
However, the report notes that:
Labels and publishers are said to be taking a wait-and-see approach as to whether Apple’s move will increase total subscribers or merely convert existing users to the new platform.
With Apple planning to hold its WWDC event in June, on the 7th this year, we expect the company to announce both, the new AirPods and this new HiFi Apple Music tier during the event.
You may also like to check out:
Like this post on Facebook